Monday 9 November 2009

I'm CRAZY....!!!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

yes i'm very sure, with all my heart that i'm crazy
100% sure, no doubt about it

why am I crazy??
cuz I'm in love with 2pm
yes, I'm very sure

dulu mmg dah jatuh chenta, tapi sejak akhir ni rasa chenta 
kat 2pm ni makin mendalam plak
eventough, jay dh xde (really miss him T_T)

and x sabar nak tunggu lagu baru dorg yg bakal kuar
dis 15 nov, hahaha...
I can feel the heat inside my heart
my nonepinefrine produce itself even more
make my heart pumping and it feel like jumping
out from my thoracic wall
god, this cant happen to me..

and i was dreaming, if i can marry them =p
hahaha ridiculous isn't??
but that what i was thought for
a long time a go..
i wanna marry a korean guy
mata sepet, spikey hair, bright smile
so handsome...haha

and this 2pm fever is getting me more excited
nak bkk buku pon x senang..

one day, aku jalan2 kat TA
g kt k-pop connection
nmpk 2pm nyer pencil case
nak beli
tapi x jd beli hr tu
so the next 2 days after the day
dengan riang hati aku pon nak beli
tapi auntie tu cakap dh habis
then i was crying
sgt sedih
physco x???



No comments: