Saturday 21 November 2009

MY SAYANG... SARANGHE YOOO..^^^

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

hurmmm, its been a while since I updated this blog
last time, i was crying over my lappy, she's 'SICK'
and need to reformat, now i got my lappy back
reformat with new windows 7, kind of cool i think
hehehe...

I should write something since I got my baby back
hahaha

what should i write???
any idea???
since me myself dont know what to 'story mory'
I will put some pic of my SAYANG...
heehee..

this is them at MUSIC BANK....




and this is today pic at MAMA








i was watching MAMA with ainaa n atik...
suddenly MALAYSIA's name appear on the screen
we were screaming like CRAZY kot at the moment..
keh3~




hahaha... actually tonight we were plan to hang out,
nak tgk NEW MOON which is premiere today at EX mall..
but all the tickets sold out
so we were so empty by heart
and then, start from 5pm until 9pm
we were watching all the KPOP mv
and "menjerit-jerit" when
handsome guys appear
or
the MAMA stopped...
at 9.30, the internet became slow
~~"

BENGANG....!!!!

1 comment:

ainaa neos said...

weyh teha,aq tgk mama award 2 gak,pnjam astro uma kwan.
experienced da same thing like u,mnjerit2 ble npak MALAYSIA lm tv.ha3..
plg jeles,ktorg npak ad dak2 pkai tdung lam 2,siyes jeles sb nk g gak..
n da saddest part wen dorg menang 2,dorg ckp sal jay.kan2??