Wednesday 25 November 2009

V.A.M.P.I.R.E C.L.U.B

maybe after read the book then watch the film can't give me the real
excited feeling or be in 'EXCITED STATE'

to all newbies, if you dont understand the storyline
please read the book
and yeah, the novel is too 'meleret-leret'

thanks to the director of TWILIGHT SAGA aka NEW MOON
u really can summarize the 'meleret-leret' to a very short story.

the last part was the best
hahaha Edward purposing Bella
and all the people like 'alaaa'
and my friends whoose sitting next to me
was really 'yeah'

to wait for ECLIPSE for another 1 year is also like
"YEAH"

and for the time being
let watch THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
to make the vampire fever continue
until ECLIPSE and BREAKING DAWN
release the film

and why I keep use the word 'YEAH'
because, right now i love a song called "Oh YEAH"
by MBLAQ

and one more thing :
as RAYA HAJI is coming
so my sisters and I decide to do cooking cooking
we like to cook
1. nasi impit
2. lodeh
3. sambal ikan bilis
4. kuah kacang

YUMMY...!!!!

No comments: