Thursday 17 December 2009

RECENTLY


Last night, I was having so much
fun with my mates, and my plica vocalis hurt
so much... hehehe melalak sampai xhengat dunia, it was fun since we're not going out
together for ages..what were we done?? that a secret that I'll ever tell..^^

Despite of all the happiness, something happe
n that really make me wanna laugh
to death at the same time tickling on my last nerve.

baru-baru ni, aku selalu je letak shout out yang merepek-repek kat facebook
seperti berikut;
"I miss him so much, plz come back"
"I mis
s him :("
dan lain-lain lagi
that's my account, I'm pleased to do anything that I like kan...
and all that shout out goes to this guy


Jay Park or Park Jaebeom

then, ada orang curious nak taw, dy pon SKYPE aku malam semalam
and ask me, who is the guy that I miss so much?? not me right??

mula-mula bengang gak
who are you that I want to miss?? hello..

then rasa kelakar
he must be joking, its not u lah
cis2 perlu ke aku terperangkap dalam situasi ni.

then I answer him back..
owh, its not you, right now I'm in the
middle of 2PM feeling
all I can see is 2
P M
and that guy is Park Jaebeom..

I want to add "jangan nak perasan lebih2"
tapi x tertaip sebab aku dah tergelak2 smpai jatuh katil...

actually, he just want a confirmation that I'm not missing him anymore...
and the answer is no, never, and will not
U have my answer now, so be happy and dont feel any guilty
cuz for me, what past is past and we have to move on
open a new chapter, cuz life is all we have...

but, at some point, I lie to him
I said that, I have my new man here
and he ask me who and he also wants to know my man..
well its a secret....hehehe

cuz I dont have any, just want to enjoy my life as a single woman
then, biar abah yang cari... malas la aku nak pikir...
my life is to study and 2PM...

yang tak desperate,


No comments: