Wednesday 30 December 2009

SO THE DRAMA..???


ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Its been along time since I'm u
pdating this blog
not because I abando
ned my blog
mood nak update xdatang2, mood ni suka main kat tengah2 laut
nak panggil balik, sakit anak tekak...^^

so since mood dah kembali
and new year 2010 is approaching
I'm gonna update my blog
for the last time in 2009..

ok I will flash back my memory in 2009 according to month...

January :
had to pay house rent for 4,6 million
(and xde duit, mcm gampang)

February :
move in to new house
semester break for a month
clash ng
an dia
my late mama (14 feb 2007)

March :
start new semester
my birthday at 1st day of semester 2
my friends made surprise birthday for me
thanks guys^^
I'm tearing up now... sob3

April :
dont know exactly what happen
absent minded kot bulan ni..
owh I know, cik Ainaa Farahannah introduced 2PM
to me^^

May :
nothing interesting happen
except for something creepy happened in our house
good thing, dat creepy has gone

June :
went to gym with cik Tuty and cik Lina
meet with handsome guy
learn new thing about balance.

July :
got good result forblock 7
and block 8 was devastating
disastrous

August :
semester break
balik Malaysia tp kn marah sbb raya nnt balik ag
(sbb blk 5 hari j)
then buat SP, hu3

September :
Jaebeom out dr 2PM T.T
still in holiday mood but ad exam for SP
Raya
ramai org soh aku diet..
hu3... I will k..

October :
Lina move out
sedih gk tp berlagak cool

November :
habis session g RS Husada
aku semakin malas
2PM release new album without Jaebeom

December :
start to learn new thing
thanks god cuz I'm still alive
in dis month, I always thinking about death
hu3...
christmas holiday, but not going back to Malaysia...

actually this year was my best year^^
cuz from the bad things that occured
I learned a new thing
every steps that I take sometimes
make me go higher and
sometimes make me fall
I failed then I win again
I stand up with proud,
again I fall cuz a big rock hit me
I'm bleeding, then something save me from pain
I cry, but I wipe my tears from falling down
cuz I just want to smile

I miss her so bad
I'm yearning for her to come back
but I forget
that I have new her
someone remind me that
I have to love and respect new her
as I love and respect her
keep her in my heart, not in ur tears

I have to be tough
and ignore others around me
I have to fight against myself
but this year I failed to do that

so this mew years 2010
I have to be tough, a weapon to against my inner stubborn self
love and respect others
I have to achieve my target
and
maybe find a new bf??? hahahaha
just kidding...^^

Happy new year 2010
and
salam maal hijrah


yang teristimewa,


No comments: