Tuesday 16 March 2010

MY BIRTHDAY

wow… pace by pace now I’m 21 years old

new age, new resolution, new wishes but same responsibilities as a Muslim, FK student, daughter and person.

start from last midnight, lots of message from my friends rushing to my inbox… thanks to all my dearest friends, thanks for all the wishes.

as usual, Abah will not wish me (cam tak bese jer) nothing to be dissapointed, as long as he love me and I love him nothing can break my heart.

and all the cats behave like an angel today, they eat, play and then sleep, they are so adorable but Bom Bom is not in a good mood, depress maybe. Well pity him.

thanks to my houssie, thanks for the celebration at cheese cake factory, they buy me triple choco cheese, very cheesy and chocolotey.

the topping is ‘serpihan chocolatey’

second layer is ‘chesse’

third layer is ‘chocolate mousse’

fourth layer is ‘chocolate cake’

haha ‘cheesy’ and ‘chocolotey’ tak??

owh and here are few pics of us, celeb my birthday

ARENA

P1957[02]_16-03-10

ARENA

P2054[02]_16-03-10

P2057_16-03-10 

DSC04296

then, balik je rumah dpt offline msg YM from Lukman, sorry dear, tak cakap kt you my houssie nak celeb my birthday, ni pon dorg yang paksa I pakai lawa-lawa then butt off to cheese cake factory.

ehmmm, my lil’ bro Aiman post a card (maybe) on my wall, hehehe… thanks Aiman…

aiman n kawan2 dy

and his card

aiman creation

and I really really miss my family

mama,abah,farah,angah

really miss them like crazy

p/s : gambar aiman and family ni aku cilok dlm fotopage aiman… he3 harap2 adik aku tu mengizinkan.

signature2

No comments: