Thursday 11 March 2010

MY MISCHIEVE SON AND DAUGHTER

I have a son called harlequin and a daughter, Tom Tom they are both twin and very naughty.

every morning, I have to release them from their cage and they will playing in their playground like crazy.

In order to keep them tame, I will let one of them out from the playground to stay with me,but since they can’t seperate with each other, Tom Tom or Harlequin (sape2 je lah yang stay kt playground tu) will climb up the window and enter to my room.

once they meet, they will jumping, climbing, and mess around.

this saturday, I will go to Bogor and I would like someone to take care of Harlequin (sbb aku punye), when Harlequin gone, Tom Tom will become a good girl and sangat MANJA.

hehehe, but for just two days, and I hope Hakim would like to take him with pleasure… sorry Hakim.

mysignature

No comments: