Friday 28 May 2010

LOL

Its just weird when I ask you to listen my korean band, you just do it without any fuss, and you love my 2PM… You know what dear, it so hard to make a ‘NAMJA’, to love korean boy band or boy group. Then again I ask you to listen to CN BLUE, again without any hesitation you did listen to them… Am I a pusher?? lol

But when I know you really like Justin Bieber, I laughed like a gagman. I mean, why Justin Bieber?? Someone like you, who always like emo music or I should say “music yang tahpape”, then you say to me “Justin Bieber”. lol

Well I really don’t care if you like Justin Bieber, even I really dislike him… Its your choice anyway…

I really appreciate it when you say, 2PM best. Wahh. I’m really glad, really glad…

And, you even don’t want to cut your hair, cuz you want to look like a korean guy for me… OH my dear, I really love those korean guys, but I don’t want you to be one of them, cuz you just for me, not anyone else… HEHE…

I read this line from other blog, dunno which blog, it sound like this ;

“ Lesung pipit mu itu buat diriku, tapi aku harus terima senyuman mu itu untuk semua”

hu3… I just want you to know that I’m glad to know you, as a friend, enemy. And you always bring up our old story, when we still in school uniform, those memories that I pretend “I forget” when you asked me “did you remember?”.

paperkelip : you know what, I hope you will never read this, cuz I don’t want you to know that I really like you back then in school… I just pretend that I hate you. hehe.

paperkelip2 : this is not a story. its just lol. I am always an idiot. lol.

signature2

 

No comments: