Saturday 8 May 2010

MOTHERS DAY

Happy_mothers_day_to_all_by_TLKInspirationsClub

(pic by TLKInspirationsClub, deVIANT ART)

Every 2nd Sunday of MAY, the world will celebrate MOTHERS DAY.

On this special day of mom, I want to give my special thanks to mothers who taking care of me when I was baby, kid, teenager and adult (am I adult yet?? :p)

Of course, special thanks and love to my late mama, for giving birth of me, feed me, sewed my dresses and gown, teach me how to read, pray and recite Al-quran (slalu kne rotan aku nih), taught me how to cook, and how to deal with this world.

Special thanks and love to my current mama, support me in whatever I do, be nice to me, and LOVE me like I am your daughter.

Special thanks and love to my aunties, Mok Ja and Cik Su, my late mama’s sisters, because when my mama further her study, they taking care of me, babysit me, since I was baby. And to Cik Su, thanks because you saved my life, naughty girl like me, like to jump into “PERIGI” and almost drowned, and you save me… Hampeh tol little tehah, terjun dalam perigi sebab kejar ayam.

Owh, last but not least, to my late Long and Cik Ngoh, they too, taking care of me when I was baby. Thanks for your breastfeed Cik Ngoh.

p/s : bile ingat balik, kecik-kecik dulu aku mmg nakal and tomboy tahap cipan dewa mati idup balik. Anak aku, jangan tiru perangai buruk aku nih… tolonglah paham.

signature2

No comments: