Tuesday 4 May 2010

WHEN DESTINY CALL

afterrain

Just now I got a message from my friend, she was with me in KMKN, my mentee, my classmates.

Her messege sound like this ;

“teha..kwn kite huzaifah da meninggal dunia..lemas di sabah..petng nie arwah akan tiba di KLIA, pkul 7 pm.. mlm nie or esok pagi akan dikebumikan.”

I was shock, surprise, doubt about the news I just got. Huzaifah is one of my mentee, the most quiet person in our class, never talk unless he wants too. And we always don’t like his ignorance, and always talk “merapu” about him. Now the guy that we used to “do that” is passed away.

Terasa dosa dengan arwah masih berbaki walaupun dulu dah mintak maaf kat dia.

Itulah namenyer kehidupan, you live in this world, then you walk away from here, to be place in “alam barzakh” then JUDGEMENT DAY will come. Tak boleh dah nak lari dari sume nih, selalu beringat, tak semestinya ko mude, nnt umo 60 tahun and above baru malaikat maut cabut plug kat badan.

Siyesly, Huzaifah is a very good guy, a dai’e, he went to Sabah for dakwah job there on his sem break. Semoga roh arwah dicucuri rahmatnya, di ampunkan dosa-dosa arwah, Dan semoga family arwah redha dengan pemergian beliau… AL-FATIHAH

signature2

No comments: