Sunday 13 June 2010

SOMETIMES…

Sometimes, I regret about what happen in the past, without thinking that the present, the future might be better.

Sometimes, I regret that she left me, before I could say goodbye, but I forget that NOW I have someone who can be like HER.

Sometimes, I fell and forget to stand up again because I’m afraid that if I fall again. I just afraid to hurt myself.

Sometimes, I regret that I am not like what am I before, without realize that actually I am PARANOID with my ownself.

Sometimes, I regret about myself, but I still keep doing the same thing after repented.

Sometimes, I am not me, Iam  always afraid to try…..

And sometimes, I just need to think like someone else to achieve what I couldn’t.

And sometimes, I need me, better than I need you or we need each other better than we never need each other.

paperkelip : Blok baru dah bermula… dan tiket balik Malaysia pon dah beli.

signature2

 

No comments: