Thursday 8 July 2010

BAJU RAYA

Just now, I was chatting with my younger sister, its have been a while, the last time I chat with her was 3 months ago.

Then, she said her baju raya is done, I asked mine, she said I don’t have any baju raya. Her expression was like, “Since when mama make your baju raya??” I just know her. She will never lie to me.

I guess, end of this month I have to go down to Tanah Abang, find some beautiful and super duper hot fabric, make, then go to KOPRO, ask the toiler there to make me one beautiful kebaya, owh I did buy this ‘kain kebaya’ before and I will make two baju raya.

I am 21 and I have to deal my baju raya with my own. While other girls in my age, their ‘baju raya’ probably mostly have finished. If by any chance my ‘kebaya’ not done by this 2 September, then I will wear my old ‘baju raya’ he3.

Well its not a big deal anyway, baju raya is just baju raya, what is the most important thing here I can see my family and my Lukman. Saranghae.

paperkelip : Independent woman and I am not dependent woman.

signature2

1 comment:

usamah said...

why so awl nk raye?
kurma nk puase pon blom beli lagi..
nk pk raya2 plak..
haha =P
de exam ke?just know from my adek homeroom..hee~