Sunday 22 August 2010

COLOURFUL

Gahh!!!!!!!!! Finally I finished searching for my new layout, change it and the header I made it myself not really actually, cut and crop any random picture, paste, put some colour and font,DONE! YAY!!

Colourful isn’t it? Haha. I guess next time I will be more zombie when I want to change it again.

By the way, tomorrow is critical thinking’s exam, please pray for me…pretty pretty please. Haha.

And these are some random picture that I cut, crop and paste tapi tak mejadi. Guna adobe memang sangat cool tapi tak berapa nak cool ntuk newbie macam aku. Siyes penat duk berejam-rejam depan lappy ntuk buat benda alah ni… Cess..

aku

ada tangan orang laen atas bahu aku. Ngee~~

aku1

Konon-konon nak guna gamba ni tapi…gedix aku tengok.

Aku rasa cam nak berguru ngan adik aku Aiman je balik ni. Macam mana nak guna adobe. Siyesly.

paperKELIP : Warna-warni bukan aku. Aku pink.

signature2

 

No comments: