Wednesday 18 August 2010

HANDSOMELY MADE

Yeah what up dope… :p  Happy Fasting to all moslem all over the world. How are u doing? :p

This friday my SP class will be start, the Critical Thinking class which is HELL. You know its hard for me to think critically and answer all the critical questions, but I guess that one of the doctor’s factor, you have to think critically in critical situation. So I better pass this subject. After Critical Thinking, there are Met Pen and Anatomy 1 after that I am going to balik kampung. YeaaH. Celebration.

By any chance, during my lazy cozy holiday before SP, I watch this korean drama called Prosecutor Princess. This drama is amazingly Daebakk!! It have been a long time since I watch the best korean drama, and I can call this drama the best on my rating. Haha. Well it worth to watch. The actor is really handsome, cute, naughty and etc, and I can’t count how many time I fainted and melted when he appeared.

seo in woo

piggyback1 

I capture him… Haha I guess I am really fangirling  over him. Owh and his name is Park Shi Hoo. I don’t know how to express my feeling and I am really crazy over him. His projection always appear in my head, my dream. Arghh Chincha!! Now I have my new faviee to stalk. Haha.

paperKELIP : okay tajuk takde kena mengena ngan post.

signature2

No comments: