Sunday 12 September 2010

WADDAFILLETFU!!!

I am 21 and I am not 10 years old little girl,I know what is bad and what is the right, I know my status and I know how to behave. I know how to fit in a situation, I know how to control myself, and I know how to react, Iknow who I am, I know what to do and what I can’t do. I know I know I know. Please don’t be too overprotective, please don’t be too exaggerate. I am not 10, 17, 19 years old little girl.

The reason why I break up with him who must not be named before is because of you, because you said you don’t like him, him and him… Because you said so, I just do what you told me. And this time, please don’t make me do what I done before. I just love him, and I can’t do it.

Don’t worry about my exam, my result, my study, if I fail that means I am not study not because he make, but me. I will try all my best to study as proper as possible, plus, last semester, my result is better and better than last semester, I will try my best to get better, best result. Seriously, your overprotected behavior getting on my last nerve, I respect you with all my heart and I love you as you are my brother, it just make me mad sometime.

I know you worry about me, my study, yeah I know. Abang manalah tak sayang adik perempuan kan? But this time, you should really know, I am old enough to be a little girl, who always nagging, make you made my homework, follow you, reported you to abah. I am a lady now, big enough to differentiate between can and can’t.

Anyway, thanks to all your concern, your overprotective, I really appreciate you. Please don’t make me feel uncomfortable. You can ask my housemates if you want to know how’s my life in Jakarta, my social life. I am all clean, never went out with male friends, never went out late at night. Just hanging out with my housemates and girlfriends, dekat-dekat rumah jer. Tengok-tengok wayang, makan-makan, tu pon lepas exam, bila elaun masuk. Kalau tak duk umah main ngan harlequin. Seriously, you can ask them if you are too worry about me. Haihh chincha??

paperKELIP : When you have an overly overprotected brother, then you will know how I feel.

signature2

No comments: