Thursday 7 October 2010

CAN’T WAIT!!!

OWH my GOD!!! I really really can’t wait for my HEROES’s comeback!!! They are so hot, handsome, strong… HEHE… Plizzz I beg you, don’t be too hot, handsome cuz I will dream all of you in my every sleep, when I’m walking. Owh noo, am I too much? haha. Okay they will release their mini album next week which is on 12 October 2010, and I am kind of excited + nervous + worry, yolah aku exam kot 15 hb neh, kang tak pasal-pasal aku tak study sebab angau tengok mamat-mamat neh… Hehe.

Okay, this is their 1st teaser for the come back, so HAWT!!

12 October kinda long way to go.. I will count the days, hours, and minutes for them. Nak demam jer rasa bila fikirkan korang ni, yolah hot sangat. Haha. Muaaah muaaah!! love 2PM!

paperKELIP : awak takde 2PM lah penggantinyer. Jangan marah study elok-elok. Haha.

signature2

No comments: