Tuesday 18 January 2011

CADBURY!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Today I bought a cadbury at Tomang Tol with Valentine Day packaging.

I am a chocolate maniac especially CADBURY, a chocoholic and you can say I am proud of myself after 5 months aku tak sentuh langsung cadbury! Bangga neh ingat senang kah nak restrict myself from eating CADBURY. Back in MATRIC days, I used to eat CADBURY everyday taw, that was my obsession.

But today, ermm coz’ tomorrow I have exam (exam ker??) and I am a lil’ bit stress, so I bought a CADBURY with Valentine Day packaging ( wadehellohello btol lah Valentine nih). My favourite all time cadbury is Black Forest, sape tak suke black forest, sile angkat tangan, RUGI taw korang.

Cadbury Black Forest sangat sedap sebab dalam chocolate tu ada jelly merah yang rasa sticky dan cam ada biskut dalam tu. SEDAP!

Okay back to the point, aku hengat cadbury yang aku beli tu black forest tapi ghupenyer CASHEW NUT chocolate! Arghhhhh…! Itu lah makanyer before bayar tengok dan periksa betul-betul yer cik Fatehah.

FYI, I can finish the biggest cadbury chocolate in less than one hour..! Okayh pasnih tak bole dah lalu lalang tempat cadbury. Peace out mate :p

paperKELIP : Coward lah you neh… I’m not gonna eat you, and I’m not gonna “HAJAR” you.

signature2

2 comments:

Kak Long said...

nak2 musim xm ni kan teha.. jom makan cekelat!

Fatehah Malik said...

ha3... jom2...!