Saturday 29 January 2011

DATING DATING

Today I had a date! YEAH A DATE! But of course lah not with my Lukman, but with Atik. Kecoh je kan padahal dengan houssie sndiri. Its ok, for me the best date is with your girlfriend, better than your boyfriend. Hanging out with girlfriend much more fun than a boyfriend. I can feel the awkwardness when I’m with him. Taw je lah kan kami duduk jauh-jauh, jarang jumpa, setahun jumpa sekali je. Jadi suami saya dulu yer baru saya tak awkward dengan kamu. :p

Okayh, back to the main topic, today we went to do a facial, body scrub and massage (Atik tak wat pon) after that we went to Taman Anggrek Mall to do some shopping! But before shopping we ate at PANCIOUS, Atik nak makan Carbonara, Chessy giler carbonara tu. Ada Midnite sales kat Matahari, ramai giler manusia. I bought new wedges, which is MURAH! 1ook per pair. Have to buy it, coz’ my most favorite lovey dovey wedges is…. Tskkk… taknak cakap lah sedih jer.

meatik

 (me and atik)

cosmopolitan

Okay I know the last pic is like. “WHAT?????, she is crazy” and blabla “Narciss”. But thanks to Raihan, her SLR capture this crazy moment and she edit it like I’m the COSMOPOLITAN cover girl. Teeheeee…. Yeah… I am not beautiful or pretty like you all, but I am glad :)

paperKELIP : When your ex buzz and message you more than your boyfriend did… Ironic kan?

signature2

No comments: