Sunday 2 January 2011

LA’ TAHZAN

leavethepast

“Piece of soul, lets the past buried here, because the past is the past”

Well I always trying to convince myself that I can’t look back into the past and try to concern on the present. Until I realise actually I can’t forget the past. I have to forget it and it a must.

The worst is, I keep bother myself with someone else’s past. That person past is really bothering me, I wish to know all of its but I can’t stand it. Annoying and frustrating right?? I wish I don’t have a feeling like normal people so that I will not trap in this situation.

Sometime I hate myself for being like this. This is so stupid and childish. Digging the past is like digging your own grave, and jump into it. Its really ‘appa’.

paperKELIP : I guess I can’t give it all my heart to you, I am afraid.

signature2

 

No comments: