Wednesday 9 February 2011

FAVOURITE WORST NIGHTMARE…

Favourite_worst_nightmare_by_sl33pyincognita 

Siapa-siapa kat sini yang suka atau minat gila kat Arctic Monkeys mesti taw kan. One of their album, to be precise their 2nd album. But I am not talking about them here. Heee~

I think that 'wanna be and act cute' is not my style, I tried to do that and suddenly I feel "MENYAMPAH" dengan diri sendiri, you know, rockers tomboyish girl like me can never act cute. Just be myself lah senang cerita. Comot, messy, jeans, high heel, sneaker, wedges (I love shoes babe, mereka sangat cool, especially kasot yang orang tak kan pandang dan pakai) and muka buruk. I can say my everyday life is my "FAVOURITE WORST NIGHTMARE".

Entry neh takde motif pon. teeeheee~

paperKELIP : Novel, any suggestion? English k.A

signature2

No comments: