Friday 11 March 2011

PK,PBL,INTEGRASI,RESULT dan BIG BANG

Jumaat, 11 March 2011, am I forgotten?? The answer probably YES, mengaku je lah.

Today, I was in the middle of “KELAM KABUT”, my day was a chaos today. I have to reseat the PK’s exam (alaa exam yang aku miss tu) first thing in the morning. The exam was ‘okay’, cukup-cukup makan untuk lulus boleh kot. Tak susah, tapi aku yang pelupa, apa itu morfologi dari eosinafil, basofil dan monosit serta nilai normal untuk result dari pemeriksaan hematokrit. See, senang kan? Aku yang lupa walaupun dah hafal bermati-matian (hmmm). Okay aku harap soalan lain aku betul.

‘Lepak-lepak’ in the library to finish up my Pbl’s presentation with my friend, Lina. Then, someone told us, the Semester 5 result is out. Well sem 5 is not my luck probably, or maybe I can’t cope with the new system, well this sem 6 I will do it my best. I sill have to “bersyukur”, thank GOD, at least I still have my ‘rezeki’ left. Promise after this I will wake up early to solat subuh. Always late, anak dara apelah ni. Ish3. Then, Lina and I plan my study plan, what to do, I have to clean all the block in sem 6 and 7, if not… I CAN! ish jangan fikir bukan-bukan. If the senior say those blocks are like “HELL” then I have to put myself in hell and study like HELL too. WE CAN… I am confidence I can conquer this new system, have to left the old study style, can’t study like before, with the new system, the old one is outdated. Tak boleh pakai. I say this because, the last block, I can say I am proud of myself for the result that I got. Ingat senang ke nak lulus dengan tak dapat C dalam block Neuroscience huh??? Sebab study system berkelompok dan berbincang-bincang dengan my mates, I think I have to do this more.

Owh, after the PBL, we have to wait for 4 hours before the Integrasi. The exam suppose to be held at 4.30 pm, but… ermm it started at 4.45 pm, HELL YES I was tired, my brain can’t function normally and the questions, I did use a lot of bullets. I have to. Respirasi 7 was like 2 years ago, we don’t expect the questions changed to new one. Yes!

Back home, hugged the cats, listen to Big Bang. The disco rhythm somehow sooth me. At least I can forget about certain thing especially you. I am sad.

paperKELIP : Mata, THT, GILUT here I come!

signature2

1 comment:

Kak Long said...

teha, result dah kua ke?? nak tgk katne ni?