Saturday 26 March 2011

WORKOUT!!!

workout

(workout)

I love to workout, it make me feel good and fresh. I can release all my tension when I workout. I sweat a lot, I feel healthy, I feel fit. I can run faster now. Build up my stamina yang terhegeh-hegeh ni. By the way, I used to be fit, but after a long time me not doing any exercising I gain weight and my stamina is down. Macam mana nak study dengan hebat kalau stamina takde, So one day, someone show me this website www.bodyrock.tv and the owner of this website is a couple, they show us how to workout at home and how to eat well. The girl name Zuzuna, she has a fit body, muscle sume tu tapi muscle dia tak buruk dan tak nampak macam lelaki.

I’m doing this workout not because I like to have a muscle but to burn some of my excess fat especially thigh area and my oblique. Exercise about 3 times a week good for your health at least when the lift is full and I have to climb the stairs I can reach the 6th floor without any trouble. Hehe.

Take care of your body and then you can take care of others. Betul tak??

paperKELIP : Lately I have a strange dream.

signature2

No comments: