Monday 19 September 2011

HOTTIEST

Awwww… My heart hurt right now,it won’t stop pounding
and beating like crazy! And the reason to this madness are these.
Total nosebleed and I am dying.

 

Get Out MV ni kleuar masa aku tengah dalam kuliah (sereyesly kuliah tu bosan, pasal kebutuhan gizi wanita hamil), so tgh bosan-bosan aku cek lah JYJ3.net, mana taw kot-kot MV ni dah kuar (dari semalam aku tunggu kot). The result was, yeah the MV’s out and I almost screaming like Skizophrenia Paranoid patient in the middle of lecture (nasib baek weyh). Hehe

Cuba cakap kat aku, sape yang tak akan terpegun dengan mamat-mamat ni. Awwwww. My heart right now is “duguen duguen”. This is too much, this Thursday I have Ujian Integrasi 1. Too much distraction!

Always Keep The Faith
AKTF!!!

signature2

No comments: