Wednesday 28 September 2011

HUMAN NATURE...

If I work in a company who use my ability, my talent to make money,
well go ahead, because I work for you.
But if the company is not fair, overwork me, make me like
their slave, working 24 hours, use all my energy and at the end
the pay is not reasonable, then I have no choice but to leave the company and find other company.

It is a human nature to seek for FREEDOM, because they use their talent to work, to earn money, to make good living. And I guess a lot of young doctor nowadays pon find their position in oversea hospital because the pay for doctor in our country are =.=

So I assume, that is human nature, and that is right for you to break loose yourself, tak langgar undang-undang pon kalau nak saman company yang kita keje kalau layan kita macam hamba abdi zaman perang dunia I dulu.

Biarlah company tu nak saman kita balik, tahan aktiviti kita sebagai manusia sekalipun, tapi ingat walaupun ak tak percaya kat benda ni “Karma is a bitch”. Tapi aku percaya, What gets around comes around. Through the hardship that you get, you will learn, when you learn you gain experience, when you gain experience you will live, that the process of life. And I do believe oneday, tak kira lah seberapa lama lagi... you will get your own true FREEDOM JYJ!

From what I see, you already hit and go beyond my expectation,  and now you three are very successful young man, ALL THE BEST JYJ.

signature2

No comments: