Saturday 26 November 2011

4 SECOND

It just 4 second of heaven then I am back to normal, my love to JJ is like 5 years, and it never fade away. 4 second, and yes he is not JJ. Sorry but I don’t think 4 second is enough. I maybe like you but not as a man, I like you as a friend (maybe if we are actually a friend). Never cross my mind to love or to falling in love with someone like you. Even if I do, I will deny it like hell. Please take note and get out from my sight, and jangan nak perasan sangat kalau-kalau aku suka kat kamu. It will never happen even, not in million years.

And to you thief, you know what, if I see you again with my sandal, I will never hesitate to BITCHSLAP you and please don’t ask me why. My middle finger for you. Sincerely me. And an F word from me to you, please go to hell.

Sorry for the rudeness, but I can’t tolerate with bunch of stupid teenagers trying to act cool and put their hate toward us, and I don’t even know them.

And to dear you yang suke barang mahal-mahal tapi tak mampu, please save your money from now on if you wanna that thing and please stop bragging about it, annoying tahu tak?

That all for my rant tonight,

signature2

No comments: