Wednesday 30 November 2011

I AM STRONG :)

I am not like you, have a mother to call everyday, or once a week to tell her how your life here, how stress you are with this pack schedule and exam. It is never the same with me. I only can lean on myself, to deal every single problem that I have with only me, and I don’t have a mother to tell her that I am so stress right now, that I want to make this week and next week faster and faster so that I can relax like before. 

I just have to be stronger and keep this to myself, I am strong enough, I can deal all the problem, I can handle myself properly because I am not a spoil brat like I use to be anymore.

If I do make a mistake today, and I hurt your feeling, I am sorry, but to tell you why I acted like that, I can’t tell you. I will just keep it to myself. I am not a person who can trust people or to tell my personal feeling to anyone. Today I am just super mad and I am not in a good mood, that all.

No comments: