Thursday 15 December 2011

I AM HAPPY

I will give my answer straight away without any doubt.
Hey you, you know what? I am never, I will never ever regret with all the decision I made. The word REGRET only appear to me if I make a mistake. REGRET if I don’t study like hell then I am not passing my exam or make my father furious or make my mother cry or upset my friend with my bad behavior or become angry of something stupid. So I am not regret with my decision.

And why did you post that SONG on my wall. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY? Really? Am I HAPPY? Of course I am an that is none of your business if I am happy or not. That was the most ridiculous and pathetic act ever. I am happy as HEAVEN and EXTREMELY HAPPY like hell the moment I break up with you, and I don’t care if you are in relationship with someone, bless her soul, I hope her immature soul can take all the hardship that you cause.

Look here, I am way too busy to play along with your childish game. I am busy as hell here, so I don’t even bother to know more about you. If you don’t post that song on my wall, like hell lah ak nak jenguk FB page kau. SIGH, what a relief.

No comments: