Thursday 16 February 2012

APEKAH?? WHAT THE HELL?

What-The-Hell-avril-lavigne-18110627-545-628

Just to clear thing up everybody, relax, chill, seat back and relax.

Guys oh my buddies, Y U NO asking me about the situation? Why you just assume from someone else story and believe in them without seeking the truth first. Yo buddy, you really hurt my heart.

FYI, I am way to busy to involve with this nonsense heart breaking story of yours, and I also have to deal with my broken heart yadda yadda stories. I have lots to do, okay lets clear this up okay?

I am not in LOVE or have ANY FEELING toward your “someone that you still love” Yeah... WE ARE NEVER TALK ABOUT HEART or WHATSOEVER STORY, we are just FRIEND!

Yeah we live nearby BUT that doesn’t mean we have FEELING for each other. Hello girls I am BUSY with my own things, I am BUSY. I don’t know lah kan who make up this story and and bring it up so that you guys look at me like low class woman. Hell yeah, I am not interested in your guy, he is not my taste and he is not even my type of guy. Duhh... I’m not interested with flying guy except for PETER PETRELLI... well Milo Ventigmiglia is a hot guy.

And I am not in a condition where I can have feeling to a man as easy as ABC. And I know, your man pon tak interested pon dekat saya nih. Hell no lah, I am 100% sure and positive about this.

Well right now, you girls should know, I reserve a space in my heart for someone special, and he is absolutely not “WHO YOU THINK HE IS” ... Yeah you who asked me “Dah ada calon?” my answer is “YES I AM, it’s a secret”

If you still think we have something that we hide from you guys, why don’t you come here and live with me and feel it by yourself how busy my life is. If you heard a story about us going out together that is true, we did going out to makan and nonton bareng-bareng, not more and not less. Lagi pun aku je satu-satu nya nyer kawan yang dia ada kat tengah-tengah bandar Jakarta neh, kawan yang memang dah lama kenal sejak dari sekolah lagi. Dah lah satu satu sekolah, satu kelas lagi.

Girls girls, why don’t you just ask me, “Teha, ko buat ape dengan dia? Ko ada pape ke dengan dia?” Instead of you girls listen and make up nonsense story. I am not angry but I am disappointed.

My piece of advice, we are lady, when a guy dumped us, yes you can cry min 3 days, max 7 days. Cry all you want but after that don’t look back, hold your tears, move on, settle down, be successful. A much much better guy will appear in front of you, and yeah you deserve someone much much better than your ex. My story is different, I dumped him because he is PLAYER. Accusation approved.

Oh, I have two papers tomorrow and that paper wasn’t easy like other paper. We are talking about NeuroScience anatomy people. See kan, tadak masa pon I nak cintan-cintun tak tentu hala bila diri sendiri pon huru-hara tak settle-setttle lagi. GOODBYE

from a disappointed friend,

signature2

No comments: