Thursday 2 February 2012

THING THAT I MISS TO DO BUT I CAN’T

I can’t cry even I want to. Things get more and more complicated, I want to cry but I can’t. No tears come down flowing down my cheeks, I wanna cry really bad, I wanna release this tension, but I can’t. When I sad, angry or disappointed, I will just swallow it, keep it inside... and no tears.

Until I realize that I am actually have no soul. Empty soul. Wuteva. Am I ??? Pathetic lah plak rasa nyer bila takde perasaan ni. At some point, I don’t really care what happen to myself, maybe I will cry when I get my DOCTOR title. For all these years that I struggle, I hope one day I can achieve my dream. I will and I will do it properly, with manners and ethics. Right now, I will swallow all the things that all the shit that our university give to us. I will survive all this crap. Suck it and see.

No comments: