Friday 23 March 2012

AT LEAST I KNOW

When I was 16 or maybe 17, I read this book, Chicken Soup for Teenage Soul (I think), or Chicken Soup for  Girls Soul. Well since I was a girl at that time. I read it, page by page and I cried.

You know why I cried ?? Because the girls in that books are strong, yes they are strong. Only if they make a Chicken Soup for Palestine Soul, I think I will buy one, because they are much more stronger than other people in this world, I can’t imagine if I can be as strong as them if I’m in their place, and Syria too.

So, back to the book that I read, yes the girls, they are strong, they lost their mother, father and both at such young age. And at that moment I was thinking, how am I gonna live if my mama past away at my age (17 years old), masa tu memang dah tahu mama ada cancer ovari. I keep thinking... until she really past away when I was 18, on 14 Feb 2007. Sad, yes not just sad but LOST.

But at least I know, I am not the only who lost their mother at such young age, I know my cousin feel it too, and at that time they’re much younger than me. And I know they know how I feel.

Well, what can I say, this is genetic. And I know someday, if I not taking care of my health and body, one day my daughter will lose their mother at such young age. So girls out there, if you family have history with cancer, beware, my lecturer said "You can’t run from it because its run in your family, but you can hide from it by taking care of your health and body”

paperKELIP : Don’t joke around with cancer, and that’s why I hate smokers.

No comments: