Monday 19 March 2012

I’m MAYBE SINGLE BUT I’m NOT THAT DESPERATE

Single_Stamp_by_HanakoFairhall

Yeah I’m single... why not ?? In fact I love being a single lady, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, after I get married, I will have my husband as my other half, and that’s is different story.

Even a single mother pon won’t be single because she is a mother. See... a mother of course will have a child or children. Single in my definition is a life before your marriage and of course you have no boyfriend lah. Orang sekarang cakap “FOREVER ALONE”. Yeah saya memang forever alone. But do I care? Do I look like I care? I’m still young, at least before I’m married I want to travel the world, especially Europe, then I want to finish my study and get my phD if I can, or a master in SURGERY. I want to be a Thraco-cardio surgeon (I will!!!). Then I want to be a volunteer in MERCY, help people with my skill (my promise to my late mama and of course to my dear friend who asked me before, what will you do to ISLAM teha when you become a doctor ??).

Can you see it?? I want to do a lot of things! In my mind right now, I don’t even think I will get married asap, not even after I finished my degree. To have a BF lagi lah FATAL, he will just break my heart and after that I cannot focus, buat hape kan.

To people out there who still think that I am such a desperate lady, and thinking that I have an affair or trying to seduce your man or your ‘ex’ please think before you thought of negative thinking. And please don’t judge a situation where you’ve never been in, because I am in a situation where I can run, if I can run I will run, and now I will run when I can, like Bourne Identity... run run baby run run, and when I’m running I’m not going to stop babeyh.

I am so sorry, I promise here in my blog and I am sure everyone will read it (well not everyone), I will not hang out with that guy anymore, even if he ask me “Are you free, I am bored, let’s go watch a movie. Or whatever”. And I will never asked him the same. No worry, if he not hang out with me pon, he will hang out with other people, because I am so FOREVER ALONE, I will just hang out with my ipod and stare at my the one and only love right now KIM JAEJOONG. When I see his name pon i will smile like a freak.

Btw girlfriends, since I can’t access my own feeling, I don’t think anyone can. So chill. Kalau ada pun, of course he is not him, he is SOMEONE else :)

signature2

No comments: