Monday 5 March 2012

SOEKARNO HATTA-KLIA-KL CENTRAL-SHAH ALAM... IN ONE DAY

What a long subject lah teha –.-"

Well yesterday was a very tired day. I went back to MALAYSIA bebeh!! From my house in Tanjung Duren Selatan to Bandara Soekarno Hatta with Taxiku, check in, pass the custom then waited for my flight, and it delayed to 1 hour and 30 minutes from the schedule. Arghh.. waited again.

Arrived at KLIA at 1230, took ERL to KL CENTRAL with only 28 minutes. Kejap je kan. I love you lah ERL. At KL Central bought komuter ticket to Shah Alam, no seat, have to stand with my 2 legs and super weighted luggage even it’s small but it’s soooo heavy, 18 kilos, dunno what I put in it. Maybe that books kot.

I was officially arrived at my aunt house at 1830. I was soo tired at that time. Raa macam nak cabut kaki nih, campak atas katil. If ni rumah aku kat tanjung duren, dah lama aku letak beg, mandi, terus tido tak sedar diri. Hohoho, kat rumah orang kenalah menjaga kesopanan dan kesusilaan even she is my close aunt kan. Kat rumah parents aku pon tak boleh buat sendiri, Hipokrit btol lah you ni teha.

I am tired, but then I got unexpected call from someone. haha. Kalau lah aku ni bukan mahasiswa kedokteran, dah lama aku rasa jantung aku ni memang dah betol-betol tercabut, gugur jatuh dari mediastinum tu.

signature2

No comments: