Friday 9 March 2012

VERSION

One of my friend pernah tanya kat aku
"Teha, tak bingit ke telinga dengar music macam ni ???", Dalam hati aku, "What music ???, This music ?? (refer to Arctic Monkeys)". Then asked her. "Why ???", she said "Yelah, serabut otak aku dengar lagu-lagu macam ni, kalau lagu-lagu yang sentimental kan senang je hati, selesa". Yes memang betol sayangku, tak dinafikan. But this is me, I’ve been listening to this music like ages and it calm me down more than anything, sometime they inspired me.

And, when I listen to this genre, I think my brain will send a signal to release adrenalin, serotonin and cortisol. Okay memang mengarut.

But it really is, when people say this is not good music to listen to, especially to a girl like me, we have to be lemah lembut, gemalai ikan duri, but my version of thinking say otherwise.
To me this kind of music is my serotonin, epinephrine, dopamine and endorphin. It calm me down, hyper me up, lullaby me and cure my feeling. It’s just my thought. It’s just me being me.
So, when people ask me, why I love to listen to this noise, my answer is, they are my ‘pseudo’neurochemicals.

paperKELIP : In whatever you feel, I will deny it.

No comments: