Saturday 5 May 2012

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF...

Hey guys... I wonder, have you ever thought of killing yourself ???
Not practically killing yourself like hanging yourself or drink arsenic or potassium cyanide. No, that not it. Don’t ever do that, that a sin.

You know... Like you talked to a guy (your crush) but you couldn’t talked normally. Like suddenly you have aphasia, and you don’t know what you’re talking about and you ended it with “OK, Peace”, after a few moment you realized that you messed up and said “Oh my god. I just said PEACE, Imma gonna kill myself”

Well... I did. But I didn’t said PEACE, it was embarrassing. I talked to him, but he leave me with no expression. I think I will never face him. I think I just gonna disappear and vanish. That’s why I hated XY Chromosome. *PEACE*

Owh... I have thought of killing myself the moment I messed up with my bro drinking bottle. I think the bottle is expensive. If he ever find out that I smashed the bottle to the ground, I think I might jump into a toilet bowl and flush myself. Hmm...

I hate to say this but I am forever alone. I love the way I am now. I’m used to it. I don’t care if I am single or lonely or whatever. I will always forever alone. I love it. I got this from twitter “Hey, you are too cute to be single” “Yeah..? Well you are too ugly to flirt with me”.

I am not cute and all, but I am sure that I don’t wanna flirt with anyone.

No comments: