Tuesday 8 May 2012

RAINING...

So, it was raining tonight and I have a date with one of my housemates. She wanted to break her fast with Kenny Rogers. After I skipping rope, showered, dressed up and putting some make up, suddenly the rain started to rain. It was not a heavy one, but when we waiting for a taxi, then it started to downpour, cats and dogs, with the thunder and all. We was drenched in a rain.

After a few hours waiting for a taxi, we decided to ride a bajaj because the taxis won’t take passengers. That’s lame. We reached TA, wet and cold, went to Kenny Rogers, ordered our food, and we started talking. And then, an american guy who was sitting behind us with his family (her wifey is indonesian) started to blabber about us, he was literally looking at me and said how my friend shake his chair and how we smell like medicine and make him dizzy and so on.

Hello mister. You think I don’t understand what you talking ? We wearing hijab and that doesn’t mean I can’t understand you. And you know what sir, we smell like medicine because we are med student. And yeah, I just get back from the hospital, dissect a few cadaver with my own hand and yeah I bathed with formaline. So, you know why we smell like medicine/hospital/formaline (Joking)

This guy was rude. I felt like I can slap him, step on his foot, kick his ass and throw him into a garbage can. I mean where is his manners? He can’t talked to a strange like that. He pissed me off, annoying brad. He don’t know how punk can I get when I’m mad. He just lucky because I am not a rude western girl. Aku masih mempraktekkan adat-adat ketimuran dengan senyum. I am a polite girl.

Anyway, there is a freaking guy who thought I am a nympho. What the hell was he thinking? I hated guy, and that doesn’t mean I’m a gay. I am not crazy, I am moslem. Owh yeah, I hated XYs, especially my ex. I hate him as much as I love him before.

I am sorry if I disappoint you, but I am straight. As straight as you. And when the right time come, if I am ready, confident, I will get married. Walaupun masa tu umur aku dah 60 tahun. Who care. But I am straight. I am not a nympho.

It’s easy for people who don’t understand you or know you judge you for whatever you are not. If I have more time to judge people, I will judge you as a freak. What I said about marriage is just my opinion. My mind want me to think that I will not happy if I get married. So, if my mind say that, how can I change it. I am what my mind is.

I have long way to go before I can get married. I have to finish my study, I have to HO for 2 years, I have to be a surgeon, I have to go to Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine and save as people. I think if I ever get married, and at the same time I running towards my dream, I don’t think Imma gonna be a good wife or mother. They will hate me, for being selfish. No?

So to you, that freaking guy, if you don’t know me at all, why don’t you just shut your big mouth and try to learn be an empathy person. Sincerely me, Fatehah Malik.

No comments: