Wednesday 9 September 2009

FATEHAH.... TIME TO CHANGE

ASSALAMUALAIKUm...

Yeah time to change... ni bkn tajuk album 2pm taw...
tapi, yup itu lah kenyataannya.

FATEHAH, time to change..!
what I mean here is like some kind of HIJRAH la..
change to be a better girl than before
or
could be WORSE
hahaha...

NO la, of course I will change to be a better girl, daughter, student and sister...
oPPs, am I still a 'GIRL'??
hehehe..

NEXT WEEK I will continue my study as a 2nd year student...






as time pass by like a pedestrian, walk with quick pace and I cant hardly chase U...
wha a shame...!!
all dis TIME that GOD give to me, to use it to the fullest
but me, myself just waste it like a rubbish,
throw it into the drain
without any thought that the 'rubbish' will turn me out...

so, after all I've been through after last semester,
after finish my 1st year study,
I want to make a great change...
maybe I will become a nerd like before (in f5)
or
change my study style

maybe I can be great MUSLIMAH after dis,
stop 'LAGHOing' myself...

maybe I can try to save my allowance
stop wasting it...
(hev to 'JIMAT' for SP)

and the best thing is
maybe I can stop wasting my time...

like one of our PROPHET saw said,

REMEMBER 5 THINGS BEFORE 5 THINGS...




manusia cepat lupa, kepada sesiapa yang sudi meningatkan daku,
hamba ALLAH swt yang lemah, hina dina ini
TOLONGlah..!!





yang mencuba berubah,

No comments: