Tuesday 3 November 2009

SPM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


today is 3rd NOVEMBER 2009 and I think SPM or Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia is already start now
owh, why do I care about SPM anyway??? 
I have that test a long ago (not long enough, I guess, hahaha)
and with SPM, I continued my study in KMKN, and now here I'm, standing in the middle 
of hustle bustle Jakarta, hectic lifestyle with 'berlemon-lemon' exams,
have to finish the PBL everymonth, well that life anyway
and i have to accept my destiny...
hurmmm... I will 'GAMBATEH' till the last drop of my blood and make sure the 
dream that I've been dreaming for a long time ago will "GOAL"!!!

ok Fateha, enough with those craps...
my objective to 'hapdate' my blog today is to wish my bro, Aiman.
he will seat for SPM for dis session.
my wish is;

"All the best mei,yes u can, u always score in all ur exam before,
SPM is not a big deal k... hahaha.. kakak nak mei capai cita2 mei,
mesir or not, where ever u go, there will alaways 'REZEKI'
and, watch out with Account, its suck.."

hahaha, Aiman is my only lil' brother dat i have.
school at sek men elit lembah bidong, Setiu.
Headboy for 4 years (forget to mention, his batch is 1st batch!!! gagaga~)
and the only one of my siblings who take account..



(Aiman, ensem x??? hahaha)

ok ler, actually i suppose to finish my PBL, but my hand tertype blog plak..
hehehe..
daa~~


No comments: