Wednesday 4 November 2009

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES


hye =)
well check this out guys... 
The Vampire Diaries drama series is out..!!!
yeah, U guys have to watch this drama
very exciting, very hot, and bloody..
hehehe..

well, I got to know about this series from one of my friend,
she introduce it to me, and I'm kind of fell in love at the first sight
when I watch it.
hahaha.

well, The Vampire Diaries is the adaptation from 'The Vampire Diaries' series written 
by L.J Smith.
its has 5 books to complete the saga and I wanna have them really really bad.
I saw them last time at TA, and of course the price will give me hypertensi, and if I buy
them, I will get kwasiorkor.... lack of nutrition... haha..

so, yesterday, while I was downloading ep 07 of TVD, I got an idea..
TINGGG...!!!
why I just dont download the books instead???
so, I search for the books, and I found them, hit the download button
and..... 5 books of TVD inside my laptop...
haha, xyah belanja banyak2 and tunggu lama2 ntuk beli...
now, I can read them...
well, reading an e-book wasnt too fun bcoz U cant hold it,
but it still worth enough for me...

nanti, I beli ler novel tu, sebulan 1... hehehe..
well... 
I suggest, why dont U guys try this vampire series..
that 2 brothers really hot U know..
I'm kind of wants to have them as a boyfriend...
hahaha...

ok ler...
daaa~~


No comments: