Saturday 3 July 2010

SENDING YOU OFF

Goodbye_by_thedarkknightkik

So here is it,

I am officially sending you off,

now you are free again, running and flying,

don’t ask me why cause I don’t know the answer too,

one more thing, before you left,

did know me as the latest version or the old one?

I bet you don’t know the latest version of me yet

you are too amateur to know me, and to be true

I don’t know you either… Fair and square.

As we don’t know each other, lets end here before we proceed to the next level

I am seriously hate to hurt myself. 

before I go left and you go right, or before I take the moon and you take the sun,

I would like you to know that I hate missing someone

and maybe I will miss you someday

before this happen, I want you to know that

right now I am officially not missing.

paperkelip : hujan owh hujan…

signature2

2 comments:

usamah said...

sometime, i miss someone like u =)

Fatehah Malik said...

=)