Friday 12 November 2010

APEKAH??

b4nitefalls

“CEMBURU ITU BUTA!”

Okay itu adalah suatu pernyataan benar.

Just finish the “Urogenital System” block today, the last test was Urinary Catheterization, it was OKAY not Excellent cuz I forget the “Duk Bolong”. Sangat lawak sebab lupe kat duk bolong tu. The most simple thing kut.

The “Ujian Integrasi 2” was tragic. We had to wait for 7 hours and I was critically tired at that moment. Jawab exam pun tersengguk-sengguk. Sila angkat tangan sape yang tak penat kat sini?? Postponed the exam at my university is normal but 7 hours is abNORMAL.

Bak kata kawan aku “Waiting for the exam don’t make me CLEVERER!” Nak study memang satu hape pon lah tak masuk sebab dah penat dan stress menunggu. Well, thanks for not postponed it for next week I guess. Hurmm 7 hours.

But next week we have another paper. Herr Integrasi Cardiovascular. All the student HAVE to herr. Thanks my UNIVERSITY.

I think my UNI trade-mark is “Impossible is nothing”, We can delay the exam, we can make our student suffer, we can do everything and the student don’t have the right to complain or disagree, OUR WORDS ARE THE RULES. Macam raja-raja zaman dahulu kala, kata-kata beta adalah undang-undang, bantah beta pancung. Waddafish.

paperKELIP : hey LADY you are really something right? BRAVO!

signature2

 

No comments: