Thursday 13 January 2011

BE STRONG!!

Berapa kali lah aku nak nasehat kat kau wahai teman, buang semua ego kau tu, takde maknenyer. I know that you are really in a deep hole right now girl, just be strong okay.

Hey don’t you remember our promise that we will protect each other if anything bad happen? This time when you are sad, I will be your shoulder to cry on. Even if you are faraway from me, but our heart is together kan.

My lovely girl, I love you so much, be strong darling, keep your head low, and don’t be too stubborn. Sometimes your ego is too high and your stone cold heart really hurt me. I don’t wanna see you cry over something stupid bullstuff thing anymore kay. Be strong my girl.

For you si batu api talam dua muka, how dare you trying to disturb my poor girl. You better back off from her life. Please don’t try to stir someone life. Really.. Haishh chincha your story is one of the biggest fail ever. EPIC FAIL. Macam harremmm je lah weyh. Ada ker patut ko nak “ejas” someone for him when you know he have her? Whatthefilletfishit la. Akaiii ade belajar sampai masuk U tapi still nak buat benda mengarut macam nih. Tu lah fikir pakai kepala lutut. Agaknyer ada yang shot kat mana-mana daerah otak dia. EPIC FAIL lah kau nih.

paperKELIP : Kepada minah the biggest loser epic fail, if I bump into you, make sure to call for your back up. Bodoh tak bertempat gamaknyer kau ni kan.

signature2

No comments: