Tuesday 4 January 2011

LONG DISTANCE

black_and_white_by_photo_ads-d36babz

I wanna be your lover, your girlfriend. But the most precious thing that I want is, I just wanna be your bestfriend who you can rely on, who you can trust, who you can tell me all your story. I will just listen to you, help you when I can and comfort you when you sad or sick. You are welcome to cry on my shoulder because we are bestfriend, that my job. I will always stay by your side. You can count on me like 1,2,3…

Even if I am in pain after you tell me all the stories, I will stay strong because I love you, we are bestfriend anyway. So let me be your bestfriend, I am trying my best to accept all the truth from you.

This long distance is killing me.

paperKELIP : Aku rasa aku dah naik giler kot tahun baru nih! BONGEK…

signature2

 

No comments: