Thursday 31 March 2011

THE BEST CHOICE

Well do not mind things that I wrote yesterday. I was angry and sad. I talked to him, and I think this is the best choice and this is the best for both of us. If we are fate to be together than in the future I do hope we meet in a good condition, he achieve his dream and I achieve my dream.

I promise my brother that I will not involve in love relationship with any guy until I get my degree (degree maybe dapat tahun depan), ermm or until I finish my study, hipocrates oath, bla bla bla. Senang cerita nanti bila dah balik Malaysia dengan sesungguhnya.

To you mister, I hope you will get the best in your life. May ALLAH swt bless you always. I’m not doing this because my love to you is fading away but I do this because... you know the best the answer.

It focus time. I have to get back to my long lost track.

paperKELIP : Pedih bijik mata nanges pon tak akan bawak balik kita ke zaman silam. Be tough kay. Owh by the way, the reason is “I don’t mix business with love matter” my business is to study, love after study, I’m at ease now.

signature2

1 comment: