Friday 1 April 2011

TODAY

I was late today, but nobody knows what are the stories inside my heart right now. When someone asked, “Kenapa lambat tehah? Bagi kucing makan ke?” I just can smile. There a lot in my mind right now, I can’t think straight, I’m afraid when I answer their question I will burst into tears. I am not okay, until when I don’t know... maybe it just 1,2,3 days, a week, a month or months... or maybe years... Biar masa yang tentukan.

I know this is my choice, I shouldn’t cry. I have to be strong, forgive and forget. But guess what, I feel like dying right now, I am damage inside, all I can think now is how to survive from this test. HIS tests for me are too strong, but HE will not test me first if I can’t encounter them kan, from HIM I seek mercy and forgiveness.

signature2

1 comment:

~cik tiram~ said...

teha....sabar laaa...be strong gurl......:)