Wednesday 9 March 2011

SILLY MISTAKE

mistake

(deviantart)

Today is history. Everyday is history. Today my life near the edge. Mengada-ngada.

One silly mistake can change your destiny… ermm can change or lead your day to, bad day. Macam bad hair day gitu, sebab rambut kusut habis hari pon kusut. Disastrous.

Take my experience as a teacher okay adik-adik dan kawan-kawan, today I am suppose to seat an exam (Patologi Klinik 8) and this is the last Short Sem for PK 8, what happen is, I am too “PEDE” (Percaya Diri)/confident that the exam will start at 11 am, unfortunately, I was wrong, the exam suppose to start at 9.20 am. Okay fine, you can laugh, or say I am stupid. That ok, I am stupid enough, not asking other my classmate, and go blindly.

After the hardship and my passion tak kira ribut yang menghalang, ulang-alik dari rumah ke kampus, buat muka kesian kat dosen, kena makan kerepek 40 bakul dengan dosen pengajar, akhirnya aku dapat duduk ujian tu hari jumaat jam 7.30 pagi. Alhamdulillah.

Many thanks to my housemates who are willing to help me, “bikin surat izin” to the dosen. Sayang korang lebih! I hope after this, you will not the silly mistake that I made today, “SALAH TENGOK JADUAL”. This is silly enough and stupid. But yet ALHAMDULILLAH.

paperKELIP : saya tak kesah lah awak.

signature2

No comments: