Monday 18 April 2011

CONFUSE

Confused_by_Crush3r15I am a little confuse here, when I asked you “What are you doing?” “What’s up?” “How are you?” “Where have you been?” “What exactly is your problem?”, you didn’t answer me properly, but at the end, I am the one to blame. Am I not caring enough? When I asked you to explain your situation, did you explain it to me? No, I didn’t hear any explanation from your mouth, what I heard is are some random twisted facts. I am a logical thinking girl, I think with logic and I can accept some random facts before it proven.

I am maybe just ignorant worthless chic in your eyes but I did and do care about you. You always said that I am this and that girl. Who am I?? People said, you can forgive people but to trust again, it a long way to go.

I am confused, seriously I am never this confuse before. Owh, by the way, I am never will try to bother you, I will not disturb you, so please if you want to make me stay away from you don’t use this word to me “You are too perfect, who am I by your side”, to me, you are the worst loser ever. You want me to be by your side, but you never try to win my heart back. I am sad, you said you love me but, “Awak tak bersungguh!!!!” You never try, but at the end I am the one to blame.

I am really confuse here. My head is in pain right now, my heart is more pain. I don’t know if I will love again. I’m moving on, but to give my love to any random guy is not... is not... is impossible for me right now. I can’t, I will not...

signature2

No comments: