Sunday 16 October 2011

PURPOSE OF LIVING...

Nature_by_PopiX

My father told me, he advise me that
“We make a pray to ALLAH swt to make our dream,
ambition some true, but at the same time we disobey
ALLAH swt words.” Subahanallah.

As I grow up, I’ve seen many things, I experienced every moment
that I’ve been through. I carelessness, my reckless moment, my sweet moment, my success and my failure. It make me what am I today. What I learned is what I gained through my experience,
my moments as a mere mortal.

As I live, many things change around me, my whole world now
is different from 10 years ago. I am a grown up girl now yo.
People change too, from bad to good, from good to bad.
I am sad, when I was a teen, she was my source of energy, to be
a good, independent girl, to be a successful girl.

But now, my source of energy is... yeah she is not what she was.
She is different now. I love you and I still am. Because I love you
so much as you are my older sister, I hope you will keep your Jati Diri as much as possible.

I am not a good girl, not like my sister farah, but I know the limit as a girl. I know that I still have my father, and brothers who will burden with my sin if I not watching my aurat.

Because I still have this faith in myself, the faith that I always keep
in my heart. I know I wear jeans too, so that is why from now on
I will try my best to wear a jeans with a long blouse or dress or t-shirt to cover my... (you know what lah kan)

You are wearing a hijab but at the same time you are wearing a legging, with a short tight t-shirt. I don’t care if you wanna wear it
like that. Its a fashion anyway, you love it. I don’t care, but ALLAH swt care. And I just don’t wanna be a disgrace person.

I am a rockers, but I will try my best not to wear legging.
I love skinny jeans, I wear it sometime but I will make sure
my blouse long enough to cover my asset.

I am not married yet, I hope I can take care of myself and be
careful with what am I wearing.

 

Not so good girl try to talk about aurat,

signature2

No comments: