Monday 17 October 2011

WHATEVER THEY SAY...

Hye...

I don’t understand how can people be like this and like that.
Human nature I guess. I don’t have any right to interfere with
their business anyway.

I am still single, single as in, I am not in any relationship
related with any man. Owh yeah baby I love being single, I enjoyed
this precious moment, every bit of it, without any regret,
but yet, people keep asking me, “why you have no bf?”
”susah lah nanti nak kawen xde calon”, “you’re 22 for god sake,
and you still single?”. So what if I am still single, I am not desperate.
I hate non-marriage relationship, its a sin to me, the last relationship with a random man is enough to give 2-3 lesson
about non-marriage couple. It hurt, I am bleed and yes, please
no more couple.

And yess, I am never worry about me being single, my parents too. But my other family members of course they care and too worry perhaps. Its funny taw tak when your aunts and uncle try to set you up with someone yang aku tak tahu pon dorang wujud dan tinggal kat atas bumi nih. All I can do is gelak guling-guling atas lantai.

Whatever they say I don’t care. If you can find someone as handsome as JaeJoong, of couese, without ant doubt I will accept him. Muahahaha… Please JJ marry me!!! You are the only man on earth that I willing to love without any hesitation. Bukan senang taw aku nak jatuh cinta dengan lelaki nih. xD
Please keep dreaming mak cik teha, mane taw kan kalau dah jodoh. :p

Ok the point here is... I don’t care if you are in non-marriage relationship but please do keep your dignity, we are woman, we are precious, we are the diamond in jewel palace. We are EXPENSIVE!

paperKELIP : JJ aishiteru, saranghaeyo,wo ai nii, aku cinta padamu, I love you... After I get married, only then I can let you go :p
please don’t marry other girl before I get married ok... Hahaha.

signature2

No comments: