Thursday 27 October 2011

REGRET

Regret_by_6Bonly

Do you have any regret in your? I do... I have many, and that what make me a better human. But unlike those immature souls, I’m only regret the things that I did which make my life now in despair, like not putting Harlequin in cage when I was in Malaysia, or not saving study like real mad to achieve my dream. I will only regret if my action affect me, my family and my friends.

I will not regret if I’ve done a good thing that will bring my life to joy, I will not regret if I know what will happen to may life if I take this or that action. I will not regret it as long as I know what I do and as long as I’m still in the right path.

I know that you too are not regretting for what had you done. I know that was the most difficult decision you made. You know the consequences and you know what will happen to your future and career if you do that. But unlike other souls, you are brave. You did it, and now you are not what you are before. You’ve been banned by them, they throw stones to you, they drop you, they abandoned you. And you don’t give a damn, you keep moving and strong.

You know you have choose a hard path, path with thorns and fog and you can’t see it clearly. But you know, this is the right path. You believe it. When there are haters, there will be lovers too. When you’ve been banned, you make more opportunity, you make more money. When they unfair to you, you still smiling, You are so strong and positive and tough and and and... I don’t know what to say. You are just the way you are, always positive. And you remind me of my late mother.

If someone close the door, someone else will open the window... Remember, no one human has absolute power to rule over other people. Only God has that..and God is kind. I believe in this and I know you believe it too, so that why we don’t regret if we choose thorns path.

I will forever Always Keep The Faith in myself. You are my motivator you are my teacher you are my brothers... You are my happiness. Instead of being sad, why don’t we smile happily.

happy_by_roarysea

paperKELIP : Whatever they say, I will always support you guys JYJ. Lets hope your concert in Europe will bring you more opportunity in the future.

signature2

1 comment:

OrgLainYgBuat said...

good one...i like it..:)