Sunday 30 October 2011

WELCOME BACK GIRLS... TIME TO SPAZZ!!!

Still remember when I said I really really love Wonder Girls??? Yeah they are the only girls group that I really love and I am the WONDERFUL!! Bukan tak suke girl group lain, suke je tapi tak gila macam aku gila kat WG ni. Remember I am a Cassiopeia, Hottest and Wonderful kay...

Ok, this November our WG will release their 2nd album which is dah berjenggot aku tunggu, so yeah, Welcome Back Girls!! These are their 2nd photo teaser, hot giler!!!

WG_01_final

WG_sun_01_final

WG_yubin_01_final

WG_yenny_01_final

WG_sohee_01_final

WG_lim_01_final

Owh my Goddess... I hope you guys will make a success comeback. Owh I love how sexy they are but not too revealing. Like Lim, she is a minor, so the stylist make her skirt extra long than her unnies.

Wonderful in action,

signature2

No comments: